Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cricut Embossing folders and a new stamp

I was going thru pictures and realized I hadn't shared the new embossing folders I bought a while back. I was so excited to get them. The first one is the Cricut bug head. He's so very cute embossed on green paper.


I'm loving the Cricut Circle folders. I think this is my favorite! All the little Cricut Circles in different shapes. It's probably the most versatile too.


But the big Cricut Circle is fun too. Now to find time to work on projects that I can use them with.


This is my newest stamp and I dearly LOVE it!! I ordered it from Lisa at Stampin Out Online

It's a great crisp image and I've used it on all of my cards and projects. Lisa has lots of designs to choose from and can personalize it.


Hope you all are having a crafty week.
Dana

3 comments:

Robin said...

Those folders are so stinkin cute! I'm now a follower of your blog.

Robin
www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

ADORABLE! Thanks for the info on the stamp! I am a fellow circlet :D I am looking forward to your future creativity! I am a new follower coming from the Link Up party and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same! http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Love those embossing folders. TFS! I'm popping in from Candace's Link Up Party and am now a new follower. ~Shen