Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's a Good Day

Today has been a great day actually. I am a consultant for I Remember When and I had applied for a State Rep position that will cover several states. And last night I found out I got it!! I really didn't think I had a chance. I've only been with the company for 1 year and there were alot of women who had the option to apply and they have been there longer than I have. It's alot of paper work and time on the phone and computer but I'm very happy I got it. It will help me build my business too.

I hate to do it but it's in the "Need to Do" catagory and thats have a yard sale. So this weekend we are having a yard sale. How do we accumulate so much stuff every year? For those that know me, they know I LOVE to go "Curb Shopping" so some of the stuff is from that but not to much. I usually really like the stuff I pick up and I use it for a couple of years at least. So it's mostly the size 7 jeans I haven't worn for years and finally give up on ever getting back into. And I have some scrapbook stuff that isn't my taste any more so it's going in there too. Some of my IRW inventory that I would like to get rid of is being marked down too. Which reminds me, I need to get back to work and get things priced. See you at the yard sale.

No comments: