I was tagged by sweet sweet Ashely, that has a very special place in my heart very near my own daughter. Which makes sense if you know her Mother and I are best friends, Ashley and Erica are friends, Ashely's brother and Tyler are friends and her Dad and Roger are friends. So she is FAMILY in every sense. I love her like my own! My heart breaks when her heart breaks and her heart has been broke more than her fair share. I would give anything to make "everything ok" for her.
So when she asks me to tell 7 random things about myself she will definitely get 7 very random things. So here are my 7 crazy, quirky, you've got to be kidding, random things:
1. In high school I wanted to be a psychologist for the criminally insane. Which is insane if you know me because I'm a big ol scaredy cat. And I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing all of those wack o's were out there.
2. I use to get up early in the morning and run on the old Hwy. 92 west road, when I was in Jr. High and High school. JUST. FOR. FUN. Ha, can you believe it???
3. And I swear, once upon a very short time I was a size 5. Ya, you read that right. Blows your mind doesn't it?? I have a few pictures to show it and up until 2 years ago I still had the shorts to prove it. And then I faced reality and knew I would NEVER get there again.
4. I started dating my husband when I was 16 and he was 22.
5. We were married 3 days after I graduated from high school.
6. I have taken care of my Dad, who is blind, for 32 years. Now don't you dare do the math, I don't want you to know how OLD I am. I was 12 when I started doing his laundry, groc. shopping and cleaning around the house.
7. I went to high school with my best friend, but we didn't really know each other then. Now I would lay down my life for her. The Lord has brought us together and we are so blessed thru our friendship. We laugh at how many people we both knew and how are lives have crossed paths thru the years but it took us going to the same church to bring us together.