Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank You Megan!

I just LOVE gifts in the mail! And I love winning blog candy. So you know I was so excited to hear I won the blog candy Megan Klauer gave away on her blog Megan Klauer Design There are so many papers and embellies I can't wait to play with. Just look at all of that paper and the ribbon is scruptous. So many embellies to use and chipboard too. Do you see that wonderful little purse? So many cute ideas for it. And yes that is a Fiskars stamp set hidden in there too. Don't you just love the dots on the paper? It just looks like so much fun.

I wanted to post a picture of a LO or project I did with all of these wonderful products but I've told myself I don't get to do any new projects until I get the church scrapbook caught up so I can hand it off to the new person. So if I wait until I get to play with new stuff it maybe the end of summer. But I wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU to Megan for the wonderful treats.

No comments: