Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cards for World Card Making Day

Here are a few cards I made for WCMD. I also used them for the challenges over at AC Bailey Designs forums. This first one is made from craft plastic and I've made it for about a year and a half. I shared the design with the ladies from our church for the cards they send out. It's very easy and versatile. You can really change it up with the paper and stamps you use.


The snowman card was really fun to make. I know it seems a little early for winter cards but it was really cold and rainy today so it put me in the mood.
I used the Sizzix embosser and embossing folders I sell and embossed the swirls on the white strip and embossed the circles for the snowman. I then added stickles to the center of the swirls and snowflakes for a little sparkle. I used black stickles for the eyes and buttons on the snowman.
This is a quick and easy card using several of the products I sell for AC Bailey. I'm using it for my make n take this year. The black paper is embossed using the Sizzix embosser. The red strip is punched with our Fiskars border punch. We also sell Cricut cartridges and I used the Storybook cartridge to cut the white frame. I stamped a sentiment and then added stickles to the edges for the frame.
I used lots of leftovers on this card. I made a layout last week and used the left over patterned paper and kraft paper. I basically used the same design as the layout but changed it for a card. I used the same buttons and flowers.
This card is also made from scraps. I also used a felt flower and it came together very easy.
This is the card purse I used for my make n take last year when I worked for I Remember When. But you can change the papers and make it fit any occasion. This picture is of it laying on the floor but it stands up and looks like a mini purse. You then put a gift card inside or you could stamp a sentiment inside too.
I hope you had a productive World Card Making Day and you have cards made for the upcoming Christmas season. I wanted to get mine made this weekend but I'll have to do that another time.

1 comment:

Dana said...

The very first card is my fav!