Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Pink Stamper

Saturday is National Scrapbook Day and I have my house cleaned and all of my chores done so I can scrapbook the day away. Hmmmmmm, ok, maybe part of the day. There are always chores and laundry that need done.

But I'm going to be hanging out in my basement scrapbook room scrapping as much as possible and when I come upstairs I'll be checking in at My Pink Stamper blog. There will be lots of wonderful Cricut goodies that she's giving away. Woot Woot, we all love free stuff. Especially scrapbook stuff! I have both of her stamp sets and they are wonderful. They stamp crisp clean images and I haven't found any stamps like them. The stamps were made to go with the Cricut images and are perfect for cards. I also have her videos and love them. I've learned so much about the cricut by watching her videos.

I'm in the middle of planning a Cricut Swarm crop. Everyone can bring their Cricuts and I'm hoping I have one or two ladies that maybe teaching some Cricut classes. I'll have my Gypsy there so you can try it out if you don't have one already. Leave me a message with your email if your interested in the crop and I'll keep you updated.

No comments: