Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taxes- yuck!

Ok, I'm going to blame my absence on doing my business taxes. I hate doing taxes and I didn't keep very good track this year so it took me a looooong time to get everything up to date. But it's finally done and hopefully I can get back to crafting.
I've also been working on finding a suitable place for my Dad to live in town. There has been lots of paper work and just a wee bit of drama trying to get him to town. We're still waiting for a place to open up and we're praying desperately that it happens before it starts to get nice or we won't be able to get him out of the country until next winter. But it's not safe for him to live alone anymore so we're praying things work out quickly.
This weekend I'll post some cards I've been working on. Have a great day!

No comments: