Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Teen boy card

I've only been working on cards lately so here's another one. I designed this card for teen boys but you could use it for men too. I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge. It has so many great images for guys. The car was cut at 2 1/2". The camera doesn't do the card justice. I couldn't get the silver glimmer paper to shine in the pictures but the silver does glimmer like metallic paint would on a car. I don't remember where I bought the patterned paper but I thought it went really well with the car design. I wish I would have used the Diamond Plate Cuttlebug folder on the gold paper but I had it all put together before I thought of that. The "Enjoy the Ride" was also cut from Graphically Speaking. The design of the card didn't allow for the oval design that the words are in so I cut them out of the oval and put them on the top of the card.


1 comment:

Devra said...

Great "male" card!