Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blogger Award

One of my new followers gave me a wonderful blog award.The Versatile Blogger Award. How sweet is she! Please visit Maquel at PaperManiac. She has a wonderful blog also.



The Versatile Blogger Award requirements:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers

Seven things about me- I always hate this part. There's nothing to exciting here.
1. I have 2 adult children that are really just the neatest people that you would ever want to
spend time with.
2. My Dad's blind and I take care of him.
3. I use to sell scrapbook supplies and now I clean houses. Uggg
4. I'm a night owl and love to scrapbook late at night.
5. My scrap room is pink and black. LOVE IT!
6. I was never a big animal lover but now we have a black lab that is our biggest baby. She's
spoiled rotten and we love her!
7. My favorite spot in the whole world is a beach. We've been to many many beaches and still my
favorite beach is Litchfield beach in South Carolina.

And now I have to give this award to other bloggers.
1. Karlee Crafts
2. Pink Cricut
3. Made by Momo
4. Craft Junkie
5. Crafting Cricut Mom
6. Monique Griffith Design
7. Kricut Krazy

No comments: