Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A very long over due THANK YOU!!!

I was a very lucky winner at Popsicle Toes . Donna had wonderful blog candy during World Card Making day. Wow, that tells you how behind I am in thanking her. She gave away a $30 gift certificate to Custom Crops. You have to check them out, their one of my favorite places to buy Cricut cartridges and My Pink Stamper stamps. And that is exactly what I "bought" with my GC. I had the "Faithful Sayings" stamp set on my wish list and the Cricut cartridge "Summer in Paris". I've used the stamps many times and I wish I could say I've used the cartridge but I haven't. It's on my list of must use carts and I'm sure with summer fast approaching it will be used soon. Thank You, Thank You Donna for a wonderful gift. And I'm so very sorry for being so late on this. Make sure you visit Popsicle Toes and Custom Crops.

No comments: