Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wedding Central

Wedding Checklist:

Invitations mailed- check
Ribbons on bubbles- check
Tuxes ordered- check
Flowers - check
Music- check

Check, Check, Check- that is our second language around here lately. Everything is about the wedding. We are living, breathing, sleeping wedding arrangements. And when things are to serious you can count on Tyler to lighten the mood. He's trying on the veil Emma has decided doesn't quite go with the dress.
Ohhhh, I wish I could show you Emma in her dress. She is beautiful! And the jewelry we found to go with it is just perfect. It looks like it was made to go with this dress. And what can I say about her shoes???? You'll have to sneak a peak at the wedding. Now we're on the "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. We need something borrowed and we're not sure what to do for that.

The wedding is almost 7 weeks away. But to make things even more intense Roger says it has to be all planned and done before we leave for Hawaii. And. That. Is. 3. Weeks. Away!!! Do you hear my hair turning grey and my waist line growing from all the choc. I'm eating when I'm sressing about getting it all done????

2 comments:

Anna Mae said...

well Emma is free to rummage around my wedding things if she needs something burrowed! :) I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :D have you got YOUR dress yet, Miss Dana??? ;) you're gonna look GORGEOUS! ;)

Anna Mae said...

oh, and i vote Tyler wear the veil for the wedding day. It is stunning on him. ;) teeheehee...