Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rub A Dub Dub

I am so far behind I'm still working on pictures of our dog when she was a puppy. She's 3 now! This is a layout I did a few weeks ago and I'm still not liking it. It needs more green and yellow. When I have a layout I don't like I usually leave it for a while and when an idea comes to me I'll make whatever changes that need to be made. But this one just isn't coming to me. As much as I hate to do it, I'll add this one to the album because I don't need perfection, I just want my family to be able to enjoy them.
Quick update on the really cute kid in the photo with the puppy. Ok Ok, I know the "kid" was actually 20 years old in these pictures. But his wife just called and told me he brought her flowers he picked from the side of the road. Aaaaaawwwwwww, isn't that sweet? I used to call him my dandilion kid for all of the dandiliions he would bring me. Ohhhh, those were the days. Now he went and grew up and now he brings his wife beautiful wildflowers from the side of the road. I'll see if I can get a picture when I'm at their house later.
I'm a little late but here are the beautiful flowers Tyler brought to his wife.

No comments: