Friday, September 18, 2009

Freaky Friday Challenge


Over at AC Bailey we have a Freaky Friday Challenge each week. This week the challenge is die cut paper.
Use it as the base of your layout like cardstock, cut in half, do what ever you like. If you don't have a die cut paper - cut a shape out of cardstock, this would be a great way to use your Cricut. I love using the die cut shaped papers. Looking forward to seeing what unique way you use it. I'm hoping to have my layout done saturday and I'll post it then.
Happy Scrapping
** Sorry it's taken me so long. I had to go back thru a few years of pictures to find all of these. It starts with a picture of Roger and I at my Jr. Prom in '82 and the last picture is the 2 of us at our Tyler's wedding this past March.
I wanted to use some paper I had been hoarding and need to use to make room for more. I used Kraft paper as my back ground and cut my die cut paper and placed it on the edges with the scallops towards the center. It has pink around the edges of the scallops. I used pink, red & black buttons with red flowers. Red and pink aren't normal colors I would put together on a page but it worked.

No comments: