Monday, September 14, 2009

I miss my little girl

I miss my little girl. Ok, ok, my big girl. But I still miss her. She moved to Marshalltown Labor day weekend. She's a 1st and 2nd grade teacher. The christian school has only been going for 4 years and they are still growing. She loves her little class and they love her of course. She's teaching at the Marshalltown Christian School
She found the cutest little apartment in a very safe neighborhood. It's in a very nice residential area. We were so thankful that her Landlord is a christian too. The Lord has definitely went ahead of us on everything concerning this job and her move. He is a faithful and wonderful Lord.

There are no walls to separate the bedroom from the rest of the living space. Only half walls. But we hung curtains so she can close them and make them separate if she wants. With it being small it doesn't take much to keep it clean, but a few things left out make it look messy quick too. She has the tiniest stove I've ever seen. You can't even fit a regular pizza pan in it. But I don't think she'll be cooking very much. The picture you see above of the kitchen is it. There are no other walls in the kitchen. It's a Studio apartment, which sounds better than "efficiency". But it's very clean and will be oh so cute when she gets time to hang pictures and add her personal touch.

She has a small balcony that looks out over the tennis courts. We haven't seen the pool yet but that will be nice next summer. I don't think she's made it to the putting green yet either. The couch has a hide a bed in it so Tyler and Emma or we can stay when ever we want. Erica kept her job teaching at Huntington Learning Center on the weekends so she doesn't have much free time.

No comments: