Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I won!!

I've been busy this summer but not to busy to enter to win blog candy. And I won. Several times actually. Everyone loves free stuff and with times the way they are right now, free is even better. My first blog candy win was here. And then I won these wonderful journal spots from Jenn at Creative Chaos. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. Or in our case email. She's also consultant with AC Bailey and she tells wonderful stories of her life on the farm/ranch in Montana. Jenn takes wonderful pictures and she also has a design team that shares their layouts for inspiration. You can check out her Etsy store to purchase more of these wonderful journal spots. Tell her Dana sent you.


And then I won a wonderful Anna Griffen 3D bow punch. From the Creating Keepsakes blog. I haven't had a chance to use the punch yet but it looks great.

No comments: