Friday, August 14, 2009

Where has the summer gone???

I didn't realize it had been so long since I last blogged. I wish I could tell you I have been having such a fantastic summer that I haven't had time to blog because of all the fun. But, no such thing. I haven't had time to blog, but I haven't been having loads of fun either. Just life being busy as usual. My life has been a roller coaster and I want off!
I think things will be fairly normal until mid September and then my scrapbook business really takes off for the fall. Fall and spring are usually fairly busy and I really do love setting up at crops and meeting so many new people and some ladies I've met while doing this business. I haven't kept up my AC Bailey web page either but you can drop by here from time to time and see what I'm up to and join me at one of the crops. And remember, if you place an order thru my AC Bailey page on the first of every month you get free shipping. Don't forget to put me down as your consultant and you'll get a free gift from me.
There's not much of summer left and school is starting soon so Have a Happy Summer!

No comments: