Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Going Green

Everyone is going Green it seems and as crafters we already look for scraps of this and that to use in our crafts. Why not use the packaging our craft supplies come in. Here is the package that brads came in.
Take out the insert, lay it on top of the paper you are using. Trace and then trim the paper. Insert it into your package and embellish. Very easy and a great way to use up scraps. I added Dove chocolate treats to my package.
Wouldn't it be wonderful to say I gave this to a friend? OH, Come on, we all know me and you know that chocolate was gone as soon as I took the picture.
Have a great day and go scrap something!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Your silly....of course the chocolate is gone! I would have done the same thing! Any who....I love this up-cycle! Great job!

Kristii said...

What a fun tutorial!!! Love your blog girl!!!