Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lambs of the Lord

Here is a lamb I made for Erica's class bulletin board. As a christian school teacher she doesn't have alot of money to spend on class room decorations. For her spring bulletin board I made each of the kids a lamb and she'll put them up with the title "Lambs of the Lord" It's a very inexpensive decoration compared to the prices at the Learning Center.


Thursday and friday I'll be in Marshalltown using my Cricut to make back drop decorations and titles for the Marshalltown Christian school spring program. I get to play with the Cricut all day and it helps the school have inexpensive decorations.

2 comments:

Enfys said...

What a lovely idea, and a beautiful little lamb as well. The children will love them - I do!
hugs
Enfys x

LORi said...

Precious!!!
Hugs- LORi