Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anniversary Card

I made this anniversary card for Tyler and Emma for their first anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year already. WOW! Time flies.

I found the idea at Craft Junkie Too . We had a gift certificate that needed to go in it so I needed to make it BIG. I took a 12x12 sheet of black paper and folded it in half for the base.


I cut the heart and the letters and number with the Cricut. the heart is made with silver shimmer paper and the 1yr was made with the white glitter paper from Target.
I like to decorate the inside of the card so I printed my sentiments using a Word program on the computer and then I decorated the inside with scrap paper. I like using up those scraps!
The bows were made using leftover ribbon from the pew bows from the wedding. I made my own envelope but forgot to take a picture of it. It had a large scallop at the top to allow the envelope to come just below the bow.

No comments: