Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thinking out side the box

The next challenge for National Scrapbook Day was to think outside the box and use something on your layout that you don't normally use. I've had an unopened bottle of Glossy Accents since the fall and hadn't been brave enough to try it. So today was the day.


It's really hard to see on this layout but it will take any diecut, image, sticker or whatever you want to put it on and make it shiny. This is not my favorite layout but I'm into getting it done lately. But I did like it abit better after I jazzed it up a bit. I added the Glossy Accents to the flowers and then added Stickles around the edges of the Glossy Accents. I aslo added Stickles to the edge of the journaling oval, the word "Good" and to the green accent in the corner. I love Stickles but I usually use them on cards and hadn't used it on a layout. It really makes a big difference when you see it up close.
Ok, now it's your turn, think outside the box and go try something on your layout that you don't normally use. Have Fun!

No comments: