Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Versatile Blogger award

Thank you to Tami at Scrappin Rabbit Designs and Lauren at All Things Crafty for a wonderful award. If you haven't been to their blogs yet make sure you stop by and say hi. They both gave me the Versatile Blogger Award.

According to the award I have to tell 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to others. So my 7 little known things are:
1. I just received my Cricut Expression 2 tonight and I've been making some fun things.
2. Pink is my favorite color.
3. I LOVE Mocha Frappe's from McDonalds. We don't have a StarBucks so this is as close as I
get.
4. I HATE all other foods from McDonalds. :)
5. I'm a Cricut Circle Member and love it.
6. I used to sell scrapbook supplies and I really miss it.
7. Roses are my favorite flowers. Especially pink roses.

Now to pass this award on to other wonderful bloggers.
Pink Cricut
Scrappy Jess
Crafting Cricut Mom
Random Thoughts of a Scrapbooker
KBiendesigns
Monique Griffith Designs

There are so many other wonderful blogs out there and soooooo many talented women. Just click on my profile and you will find all the blogs I follow. Please check out the blogs that I follow and you'll find more deserving women.

No comments: