Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WINNER of Thanks Mom blog hop

THANK YOU all for joining in the Thanks Mom blog hop. It was so much fun reading all the comments and also hopping along with you all. So many talented ladies out there.

Now on to what everyone wants to know. I had to adjust the numbers for the people who were actually followers. We went from 32 to 24 possible winners. So thru Random. Org the winner of the giveaway is:
Dale Morin
Anonymous Dale Morin said...

Great card. I just became your newest follower. Great blog candy too.
http://daleleemorin.typepad.com

Dale please contact me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com and I'll get your prize out to you right away. If I don't hear from Dale in 1 week I will pick another winner.


Thanks for playing along and hope everyone had a scrappy weekend.

No comments: