Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Sweet Blog Award

Thank You to Jenn at Scrap-a-tude for such a sweet award.


The rules of the award are to thank the person who gave it to you, tell 7 things about yourself, and then pass it on to 8 others.

Here are 7 things about me:
1. I'm the Primary Caretaker for my Dad who is disabled.
2. I LOVE my new Cricut E2
3. I'm very blessed to have my own scrapbook room
4. We have a porch swing on our front porch and my DH and I swing almost EVERY night. :))
5.Our 2 adult children still vacation with us every year and we LOVE it. They are really great people that I would pick as friends even if they weren't my kids.
6. We have a black lab that thinks she's a fruffy chick dog.
7. I really hate to clean my house but I clean houses for a living.

And now for the bloggers I pass this award on to. They are in no order and all are great blogs.

1. Bug Bites

2. Cricut Croppin with Cassandra

3. Flair and Frills

4.Scrap Obsessed

5. Daily Grace Creations


No comments: