Friday, May 7, 2010

I WON!! I WON!!

Woooot Woooot for me! I won 2 Cricut cartridges over at The Cuttlebug Challenge. On Sunday I won THE.... Pink Journey cart and Straight From the Nest. I can't even believe I won the Pink Journey cartridge. I've been wanting it for a very long time but wasn't willing to pay what it was going for on Ebay. Everyone knows I love Ebay and get my very best deals on there but Pink Journey is such a sought after cartridge that it goes for a pretty large amount.

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Maggie and the wonderful gals at The Cuttlebug Challenge. They do wonderful work and always have some new inspiration there.

Now I'm waiting very impatiently by the mailbox waiting for the cartridges to get here so I can play.

I"m still trying to figure out how to add their "Winner" blinkie to my blog. I've tried so many times and it's just not working. Well, I'm off to try again.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: