Monday, May 3, 2010

Purse from Forever Young

Challenge 5 at My Pink Stamper is a Teacher Appreciation gift. My daughter is a teacher at a Christian school and they take care of their teachers very well. But I wanted to do a little for her so I made this purse I'm going to add a gift card or two inside.


I used the Forever Young Cricut cartridge and enlarged the design on my Gypsy so it would cut it bigger. I loved the pink glittered circles in this paper so I accented them with the pink fringe I bought at Hobby Lobby quite some time ago. There are jewels that hang from the fringe and the the paper has a shimmer to it so I wanted to add a clasp that sparkled too. It's actually a ribbon slide and I attached it with glue dots. To keep the flap on the purse down I added a piece of Velcro under the flap.

I think she's going to like the purse even more than the gift cards. I just hope she doesn't see it on here before I get it sent to her.

1 comment:

the cricutologist said...

This is so cute! Great job!